We provide industrial and logistics services to a variety of companies especially in the oil field activities. A variety of top condition heavy equipment is provided to industrial companies and contractors on retail bases .i.e. Cranes, trucks, forklifts, etc....
All Equipment have inspection certificates from GL , Petro lift or BV.
We work according to perfect preventive maintenance system.
All Equipment in a good condition
Our Operators have license to operate the equipment.
All of them take lifting course , fire fighting , first aid and emergency response course.
All of them follow procedures of thier jobs.
They are hard workers in all time and they have the accountability for others and safety in thier places.
SAFETY POLICY :
It is our policy to conduct our business in a manner that protects the safety of employees, others involved in, or near its operations, and the public.
We are at all times, striving to prevent all accidents , injuries and occupational illnesses through the active participation of every employee. We are committed to continuous efforts to identify and eliminate or manage safety risks associated with its activities. Accordingly.
OUR POLICY IS TO :
- Design and maintain facilities, establish management systems, provide training and conduct operations in a manner that safeguards workers, property and the communities in which if operates.
- Respond quickly and effectivly to incidents or emerfencies resulting from its operations , cooperating with industry organizations and authorized government agencies.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and apply responsible standards is own where laws and regulations do not exist.
- Work with government agencies and others , as appropriate to develop responsible laws, regulations and standards based on sound science and consideration of risk.
- Support research to extend knowledge about the safety effects of its operations,promptly applysignificant findings as appropriate , sharing them with employees, contractors, government agencies and others who may affected.
- Strees to all employees, contractors, and others working on its behalf thier responsibility and accountability for safe performance on the job and encourage safe behavior off the job.
- Undertake appropriate reviews and evaluations of its operations to measure progress and to ensure compliance with its safety policy.